Monday, June 4, 2012

Kat Cavan

Katherine 'Kat' Cavan, just call her Kat, is a rare person. She has a very bad temper when it comes to unimportant things. The more angry she is, the more unimportant it is. She gets highly annoyed when someone gets a Teletubby name wrong. Despite her bad temper, she's highly intelligent.
She's currently the youngest S.H.I.E.L.D member, being 13 when Loki's Alien Invasion occured. Her parents work as a normal civillian, but they have no idea what their daughter has done above the boundaries of 'civillian'. Kat goes to a 'normal private boarding school that I pay by myself', at least that's what she said to her parents. Kat would spend 7 days in a week in S.H.I.E.L.D's lab, and takes several months off in summer and winter. Sometimes, if she doesn't want to take a break she'll be there all year long.

--
My comments:
I didn't really work hard on the name. It just popped up, like "what's her name...Oh hey Kat Cavan sounds nice". Kat was supposed to be an Avenger but I thought her superpowers are stupid so I didn't use it nor publish it anywhere (especially her weapons, dammit, you wouldn't want to know).
She isn't the female version of Tony Stark, jsyk, because people who have seen the draft thought so. Kat doesn't drink, and although she--not her parents--is very rich, she can't spend all of the money she earned in S.H.I.E.L.D. It would be really awkward to explain how did you get more than $1,000,000,000 a month when you're a 13-year-old "school girl".

No comments:

Post a Comment