Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hudson Ross

Hudson is one of the most ignorant member in the team. That's not a really good attitude if you're a CSI, but he doesn't care anyways.
He claims that he never misses a day without showers, and at the same time claiming he never comb his hair. His messy hair, oddly looks nice.
He has his "are-you-sure-because-that-sounds-stupid" face all the time. Hudson is an expert at avoiding punishments, and also an expert at putting other people in punishments. That's him, The Joker (he's not a pyscopath though, unlike a certain someone).
Hudson never talks to Emily because he can't.

--
My comments:
Hudson is actually one of my favorite characters here (the other being Brennan and Emily). Althea named him Hudson, I added the Ross. Now that I think about it, his name does sound like he's a twin bro of Heather Ross. (even though I don't really know who she is.)
I was going to give him the last name "Rivers", but there was a Law & Order episode when a murder occured in Hudson River so I cancelled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment