Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Patrick Brennan

Former gangster, once New York's biggest fear. Say his name, and watch people go bonkers!
His reputation wasn't good at all (but maybe excellent in the gangster community) before he joined the team. He was just like Shirley. They were both enemies and now allies.
Brennan is a hard-worker. He dislikes the rules, however he never breaks them. He is also rude towards suspects, but surprisingly very kind to children (although his face looks unfriendly, plus his mohawk hair makes kids even more scared).
He is a master in guns. He never wears pants other than cargo pants.

--
My comment:
Patrick Brennan is entirely named by myself. I don't know why I always put the naming part on the front. I like naming.
Random fact about Brennan: He cuts a pizza in squares instead of triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment