Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kate Walker

The first resident in the town, Kate is an ultimate geek. She is the one to call if you have problems with computers, or maybe just helping you play Halo (she's really good at it).
She spends most of her time gaming, and ranting on Twitter if she failed to beat the bosses. This makes her look like an anti-social when she's not. She doesn't mind going out, she's just more interested in technology.
Although her life seems unhealthy, Kate is very fit. She likes veggies and likes meat, too. However, she can't cook (that's why you will never find Demi in her house at lunch time).

--
My comments:
I have been playing Sims on my iPad quite long. Kate is the first resident of my town. She has short hair--black with white streaks.

I don't have any special reasons behind her name. I just named her.

No comments:

Post a Comment