Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Joe Moskowitz

Joe Moskowitz, also known as Witz, is a rookie CSI who recently joined the team. He's a hot nerd, wearing glasses and cool clothes and all that. You know how there are just too many girls who consider their selves as "nerd" just by wearing ridiculously gigantic glasses? Witz is a real nerd.
If you like watching crime shows, you know there's always a guy (or girl) who's a whiz at technology (McGee from NCIS, Claudia Donovan from Warehouse 13... there's too much to list). Yes, that's also Witz. But Witz is kinda different. Sometimes he works in the lab, with his computers and codes. Sometimes he goes out and catches killers. He says "There are also nerds who work out. Stop getting stereotypical about us."
Witz tends to question his sexuality, and finally declaring that he is gay.

--
My comments:
Joe's nickname was made before his real name. My friend Althea was the one who named him Witz. I thought what name would be suitable for "Witz" then I remembered "Moskowitz". I'm not sure where I got the "Joe" from. I just like the sound of it.
If "hot nerd" sounds familiar to you, then yes, Witz is based on Cameron Mitchell.
Also, this is my very first gay character and I hope it doesn't offend anyone (because I didn't mean to offend anyone).

No comments:

Post a Comment